For the rapid temporary patching and plugging of concrete segments, concrete and brick tunnel linings, sewage systems, below ground access chambers, pipes, basements, foundations and mines.
- Emergency water – stopping capability
- Single component – only the addition of clean water is required.
- Excellent bond to the substrate
- Low exotherm minimises thermal cracking
- Pre-packed formulation to overcome variation in site batching
- Coins no chloride admixtures.
Renderoc Plug is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the addition of clean water at site to produce a highly consistent, rapid setting mortar which is easy to apply in many difficult conditions. The material is based on a blend of cements, graded aggregates, special fillers and chemical additives which control the rate of set and minimise the risk of thermal cracking.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Kilogram
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)